Thursday, July 17, 2014

Do Something!

As I got up this morning, the first song on the radio was Matthew West's "Do Something", which I felt was neat since we're leaving on a mission trip today. In the chorus he sings, "If not us then who? If not me and you right now; it's time for us to do something."
You may not be going on a big mission trip any time soon, but that doesn't mean you can't make a difference. There are a plethora of opportunities in our community.  Just yesterday I saw that Lutherhill is looking for towels for thier summer Daily Bread Project. Camp Hope is in full swing at Kinsmen and St. James, and welcomes helping hands. There are plenty of homeless who would be so grateful for a banana, bottled water, and a  smile. I challenge you this next week to find a way to do something to make a difference in our community.
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment